Lifetime Parts Warranty
All Window Town Windows are warrantied for the following:
- Vinyl Parts
- Mechanical Parts
- Locks, Brass Rollers
- Screens (From Rotting or Rusting Only)
Lifetime Glass Breakage Warranty
If you have Window Town’s Glass breakage and Seal failure warranty, then Window Town will replace the glass unit at no extra charge. This warranty is only available with select Window Town glass package(s) and only to the original homeowner purchase of the windows.
Lifetime Seal Failure Warranty
The hermetically sealed insulated glass unit of the Window Town Windows / Patio Door System is warranted against development of material obstruction of vision occurring from manufacturing defects, resulting from film formation or dust collection between the interior glass surfaces, caused by failure of the hermetic seal, under conditions of normal use and service. This warranty is only available with select Window Town glass package.
Lifetime Installation (Labor) Warranty
This lifetime warranty includes all labor and material to resolve any defects in craftsmanship or material needed to install the window(s) and/or door(s). Homeowner must notify Window Town of any installation defect within one (1) year from install.
Lifetime Transferable Warranty
The Transferable Warranty will transfer the warranty to the new owner. Upon transfer, the transferred warranty period shall be limited to the unexpired remaining portion of warranty, by law, and shall not be further transferable. A one-time transfer fee must be made to Window Town Windows within 30 days of property transfer. Please contact your nearest Window Town location for further details.
Exclusions from Coverage
- Normal weathering may cause any surface to oxidize, chalk or accumulate surface dirt or stains due to varying exposures to sunlight, weather and atmospheric conditions. The geographic location, the quality of the atmosphere and other local factors in the area, over which Window Town Windows has no control, contribute to the severity of these conditions.
- (Natural weathering of exterior finishes – painted colors will fade).
- Fire, flood, windblown objects, hail, lightning, earthquake or other Acts of God, chemical pollutants, chemicals, brick wash, mildew, negligent maintenance, fading, misuse or abuse, building settlement or structural defects.
- Acts of Vandalism or Terrorism.
- Warranty is voided where customer does not remove storm windows or adds storm windows following the installation of Window Town Windows.
- This Warranty does not apply if the windows are painted, varnished or coated with any other substance by the customer which will void the entire warranty.
- Replacement parts or components furnished by Window Town Windows under this Warranty will have the standard color available at that time. A color variance may occur between the new replacement part and component in comparison to the original window due to weathering exposure and would not be indicative of defects in the part or component.
- Window Town Windows reserves the right to discontinue or change any Window Town Window System as manufactured. If the part or component of the window originally installed is not available Window Town Windows shall have the right to substitute a compatible part or component.
- Home settling or other home defects not part of Window Installation process.
Schedule your Free In-Home Estimate & Contract Today!
Call us at (845) 205-3773
Serving Orange, Dutchess, Sullivan, Ulster, Greene Counties